Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Me got tagged!

My apologies to Dear Am cuz lambat gile nak buat mende nih. I was waiting for time to breathe; terlalu terlalu terlalu maha busy. So here I go!

NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOODS THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW:

1. Puff Pastry from my very own tangan;
2. Godiva - I never tasted it, but it's supposed to be the best tasting chocolate in the world. Saw it at KLIA the other day, tapi was too expensive and was too broke cuz was the end of the month. Will buy it on my next trip there. [The previous best tasting chocolate in the world is "Reese's Peanut Butter Cups" due to the kesusahan nak dapat. But now that it's sold in Giant, dah tak sedap sangat plak cuz kesenangan nak dapat]
3. Mak's choc chip raya cookies. Hmm.. cepat sangat habis. I only ate 10 pieces.
4. Cough Lozenges. Tokak den kombang la..
5. This distant relative's Kuah Kacang at Seremban. Kesedapannya masih terngiang-ngiang dalam diri ini. The only problem is, we don't really go to her house every year. And if I go on my own just to taste her kuah kacang again, she'll wonder whether I'm normal or not.

NAME 5 FOODS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST:
1. Mak Ngah's Roti Canai. I tell you, she makes the meanest, crunchiest roti canai! Period.
2. Kak Yah's scrambled eggs.
3. Kak Yah's Nasi Lemak. Deeelish! We eat it for breakfast, lunch and sometimes tea.
4. Kategori air bleh masuk sini ke? Kalau bleh, Nescafe, cuz I only drink it on weekends.
5. Coco Pops with milk. Eventhough I'm lactose intolerant, I can bear to go through the sakit perut after eating this cuz Coco Pops is the best tasting cereal.

NAME 5 FOODS YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY:
Erm.. I don't think this is relevant to me, mainly cuz bulan puasa dah lepas, I tak puasa hari ni and I don't really buy food for berbuka.



Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Comments: Post a Comment


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MEET THE WHINER


aniz halimi
26 years blessed
subang jaya
malaysia
________________

a woman, kinda lost
a phenomenal average
a solid stick
a spoiled daughter
a spastic fiancee
a silly friend
an evil do-gooder
a male chauvinist hater
an environmentalist
a naive fearless driver
a religious window shopper
a music worshipper
an oprah wannabe
a confused conversationalist
particular about kek batiks
a luvly God-made aniz

________________

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
________________

BUG THE WHINER


THE WHINER WHINES TO

Dod
Am
Naem
Mardzia
Elin
Sisterhood
Jasmina
Hani
Ira
Faiqah
Asril
Fadhilah
Farah Laily
Shaf
Diana
Wirawan Terulung
Ako Mustapha
Afdlin Shauki

THE WHINER'S MUM MAKES BEAUTIFUL HANTARAN CAKES

Click to see it

NOOO! DON'T LOOK AT THE WHINER'S PHOTOS

ey stop drooling
am's bday pix

THE WHINER'S PREVIOUS POSTS